Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Emergen-C 1,000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Review

I received complimentary Emergen-C products from Smiley 360 to sample and review. My first one was the 1,000 mg Vitamin C Super Orange . I like the packaging of the product. It tells you what it is and that it has  7 B vitamins and Electrolytes . The color of the package was bright and pretty.

The taste was orange with a tang of alka seltzer . You could tell you were drinking a vitamin drink. I didn't  see any fizz as written on the package, except for when I mixed drink. I think the fizz would have helped the taste a bit. If the vitamin taste could be scaled back a bit, it would be a nice drink that I would enjoy.

I like that you can drink your vitamins, rather than have to take pills . It seems the easiest way for your body to absorb them. I would recommend Emergen-C .  I haven't tried all the flavors yet, so I may find one that isn't as vitamin tasting .
To learn more about Smiley 360, click the link below.

http://h5.sml360.com/-/pfeg

No comments:

Post a Comment