Saturday, January 31, 2015

Swimsuits

Swimsuits




Milly swimsuits two piece
international.triangl.com


White bathing suit
choies.com



I'm in love with these swimsuits . I like most women, buy more than one. For lounging poolside I love the one piece. Solid or print these two flatter all shapes. I love how each shows some skin without being too sexy. The cut of the leg isn't too high, and the bottoms cover the backside.

I love bikini's for the beach. The nautical look is perfect for the coast. The top works for all sizes as the bottom does. I love the blue suit for the pop of color. The top with the black looks so cool .I'd wear this with a rash guard to surf. 

What kind of suits do you like ?

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! I have further information on my blog:
    http://josephinebeth.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Always supporting and voting for you.
    Josephine Beth-xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words and support Josephine !! I appreciate you taking the time to check my blog out, and look forward to reading your posts as well !!

    ReplyDelete