Friday, January 9, 2015

My Frosty Vox Box from Influenster

I joined a amazing site called Influenster.It's two of my passions; products and coupons! They send you complimentary products to try and review. I received my first Vox Box last month. You can see all my goodies in the pic but here they are:
Eco Tools Hairbrush
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner
Rimmel Waterproof eye make up remover
Cherry Fruit Vines
Beauty Boots No 7 Serum
Celestial Seasonings Candy Lane Tea
NYC Lipcolor in Sugar Plum
McCormick Gourmet seasoning in Thyme
and a coupon for the serum and tea.

When you get a vox box, you have tasks to do to earn badges and more points. When you get a badge you can win other prizes of the product. I really enjoyed the products I received . I look forward to another box and recommend you sign up with influenster.com . The link is below :)

Happy savings,
Ang
Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment