Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekend Outfit

Weekend Outfit


Shirts top
llbean.com


Polo Ralph Lauren white tank
$53 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Solow long yoga pants
backcountry.com




18k gold jewellery
diamondwave.com


Layered chain necklace
aniika.com





Who doesn't love ditching the work clothes on the weekend ?  Leggings are the it pant right now, but how to wear them ? I like this styling. Leggings can be a little sheer in some spots, a tip to remember is to cover your back side.
I chose a flannel ,but you could do a sweater or a long cardigan. In the winter leggings can be a better warmer tight under dresses and skirts. I like keeping with the mountaineer theme so the turn down boots work perfectly. A camisole or thermal underneath the flannel or even a tissue t shirt . 

For accessories, I went  with a red double strand necklace and a pair of red studs. A neutral tote or even a black tote will balance out the straight fit of the outfit and the length of the flannel.

I hope you can get some inspiration from my styling board !! Leave a comment and let me know how you style your leggings .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment