Saturday, January 24, 2015

Spring trend black and white

Spring trend black and white


Barbour short sleeve top
$26 - repertoirefashion.co.uk


VILA white blouse
$19 - thehut.com




Jil Sander Navy white pants
$355 - farfetch.com


J Brand black pants
intermixonline.com




Chanel black handbag
$3,865 - vestiairecollective.com


Yves Saint Laurent leather tote
farfetch.com


One of the trends for spring is black and white. The stark contrast is the accessory , the wow , and minimalists love the ease of putting an outfit together.  While solids can be stunning for this look, I like prints. I think there is more movement when you wear a print. I love the black sleeve on the shirt that pulls the look together, the blazer would be good for the office.

With the white outfit, I wanted to keep the crispness of the white. It's stunning . I like the size of the print on the blouse. It's zingy but not too bold. I keep it simple with black heels and a two toned purse. To dress it for an evening, swap the purse for a black clutch, and add some jewelry.  

I'd love to see what outfits you style , post a pic in the comments !!


No comments:

Post a Comment