Friday, January 23, 2015

Spring Trend

Spring Trend


Blue top
maurices.com


Glamorous flared skirt
$17 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Vince Camuto nude pumps
vincecamuto.com




Baroque pearl jewelry
calypsostbarth.com


Ralph Lauren buckle belt
ralphlauren.com



Nude lipstick
2020ave.com



This is one of my favorite trends this Spring. Denim and nude. Cute flirty skirts with the edge of denim.  Gold and rose warm the look . Office or shopping this look is beautiful. I would wear this to the grocery store :)  I'd pull my hair into a top knot and keep my make up simple.  Aviators are my it thing for sunglasses. 

You could also pair a natural braided belt and tweed heels. A fitted blazer too :)  Play with the look and see what you  like. If you have any questions, or like my board leave a comment !!

No comments:

Post a Comment